Saturday, April 15, 2006

Trauma in Werrington

Well this week has been entertaining. I really don't like being late for things so imagine how I felt when I got locked out onto our balcony, on the morning of my presentation!!
I missed it, but someone filled in for me.
I was very traumatised and can't really write about it much, except that I cried, I was out there for 2hours before anyone even heard me shouting, David had gone into Sydney. I was very embarrassed. I felt like a caged animal at the zoo that has been closed for the holiday.
But I don't think it will affect my marks, thank heavens, I just have to write about it.
I am now the UWS ANZATA representative. cool huh. means that i tell uni about things happening in the art therapy assoc. and then tell the assoc. about things happening at uni, will get to go to conferences too.
Still no work, if anyone has contacts in Sydney please tell them david and i are nice and need jobs soon, or we'll be coming back to the UK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyd, long time no see.

Went to James Macleod's wedding last Thurs - we're all proper adults now! Suzie Beswick and Phil Hemmings are getting hitched in June as well, and there's rumours of a Mark Hatton/Liz Barnes wedding before the year is out.

How old do I feel at the moment?!?

Hope things are going well for you. To be honest I'd completely forgotten about this blog, but having rediscovered it, I'll keep dropping by to see what you're up to.

Take care.

Si x

Pellkin said...

My god, can't believe Liz would still be dating mark hatton, the girls and I went to the rose and crown before I left for Oz saw him, and he was looking a bit haggard. Saw Duran too but he just lookied the same as when he was 12.
Pleased that cloudy has found someone to love him. Its quite interesting that marriage still seems popular, why aren't we all just living in sin?? Well I guess I had better start paying into a pension fund if everyone is signalling that we are all mature etc...

Trudie will be jealous that everyone is getting hitched before her, she still hasn't managed to get duane to propose and they've been together for about 9 years, maybe 10. eeeek.

Lovely to hear some UK news, keep it coming.

Lyd